The One

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Super One??? The truth? I have no idea about that word, it's like I only heard that from a movie or a TV show. But, letting me to define that word is not easy... Hmmm... Ok... for me, A Super One (if you're referring to a person) is the one who could make you feel as super as he/she was. Like for example, my baby daughter, Rhyz, I chose her as the "One" although that she couldn't even speak, she can make my day complete. How??? After a graveyard shift which make me kinda exhausted because of lack of sleep, but everyday that I come home and see her, smiled at me, all my stress just flown away! And when I kissed her, I felt that she wants to give me a hug or a kiss too!

Take from the pictures and see what you're missing...
 
 


This is my everyday life with my super one. *Sigh* If only that I don't need to go to work everynight, I rather spend the whole day embracing her and chat with her (even she's not to me, lol), maybe, that's the most wonderful thing that I can ever imagine!
You guys! Don't be jealous, you too can have your own super one, you just need to find it for yourself and when you do, just make sure that you'll take good care of that person and be a "Super One" on him/her too as she's into you.

0 comments: