Another Weekend...

Friday, October 1, 2010

It's the weekend once again! Don't have any plans for the next two days. Taking a rest and a full 8+ hour sleep are the first thing that came to my mind, yet, I want to go shopping with my baby and her mom, but it's not that easy 'coz I don't have the money yet! (darn) :(

 Sucks to be me isn't it??? Hmmm... what should I do? I need to raise money in advance for my baby's 1st birthday and I'm like...
...to earn enough money for that day... hmmm... so instead of going out and having a beer with friends, after the office, I just go home and rest, some updates from Facebook, and Blog update... Lucky for me I have my baby to make me feel easy and comfortable the whole weekend. One kiss from her and..... stress is gone!!!
woot!!! So If I were you guys, it's better for you to treat the weekend as a family day and not just like the usual BEER day... hehe... just sayin'! I'm gonna hang up now and leave you guys with a "Have a great weekend ahead!!!"

0 comments: